1. All blocks must be completed for each person.
2. They must be a registered voter.
3. They must live in Alabama District 2 (Montgomery, Elmore, Autauga, Lowndes, Butler, Conecuh, Covington, Crenshaw, Bullock, Pike, Coffee, Geneva, Dale, Barbour, Henry and Houston counties).
How to contact me:
Search for rob_john on Twitter or email email@example.com.
To make a contribution:
If you meet the requirements below, please make your check payable to Rob John Against Congress and mail to:
Rob John Against Congress
1465 W. Overbrook Road
Millbrook, Alabama 36054
The FEC requires us to collect the following information.
- First & Last Name
- Occupation & Employer
* Contributions made to Rob John Against Congress must be made with personal funds, and may not be reimbursed or paid by any other person or entity.
* Contributions by corporations, labor unions, national banks, federal contractors, and non-U.S. citizens who are not lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the U.S. are not allowed.
* An individual may not contribute more than a total of $2400 per election to the committee.
* Federal law prohibits contributions to the committee from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organizations or national banks (including corporate or other business entity credit cards), from any person contributing another's funds, from a Federal government contractor, or from a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status. Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes.
* Contributions or gifts to the RobJohnAgainstCongress.com Committee are not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes.