Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

To make a contribution

To make a contribution: If you meet the requirements below, please make your check payable to Rob John Against Congress and mail to: Rob John Against Congress 1465 W. Overbrook Road Millbrook, Alabama 36054

The FEC requires us to collect the following information.
First & Last Name
Occupation & Employer

* Contributions made to Rob John Against Congress must be made with personal funds, and may not be reimbursed or paid by any other person or entity.

* Contributions by corporations, labor unions, national banks, federal contractors, and non-U.S. citizens who are not lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the U.S. are not allowed. * An individual may not contribute more than a total of $2400 per election to the committee.

* Federal law prohibits contributions to the committee from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organizations or national banks (including corporate or other business entity credit cards), from any person contributing another's funds, from a Federal government contractor, or from a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status. Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes.

* Contributions or gifts to the Committee are not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means please speak your mind, especially if you disagree with something, but do so with respect and civility to others.